Tuesday 31 October 2017

Book of the Month Revealed - October


a personal choice by Helen Hollick

From our OCTOBER Reviews




The choices are getting harder ... I've chosen Kitty's Story because it was thoroughly enjoyable.
HH
Read the Review HERE
* * *
From our SEPTEMBER Reviews



Several fantastic books this month, but I've chosen Cometh The Hour. Annie Whitehead is very probably going to be the Sharon K. Penman or the Elizabeth Chadwick for the early Saxon period - and watch out Mr Cornwell - there's a lady writer coming up close behind you!  Fabulous read.
HH
Read the review HERE
* * * 
from my AUGUST reads
(no book reviews posted - but books were still read!)



Thoroughly enjoyable. I receive great pleasure from Ms Gaskell Denver's wonderful tales, and this one, to date is the best I think
HH
Read the review HERE

* * *  from our JULY reviews



No difficulty in choosing my favourite this month - I absolutely loved this novel! Apart from the fact that I am Royalist Supporter (despite the utter mess Charles I made of things, I guess I'd be a Royalist as I loathe Cromwell) I liked the major characters (the goodies!) from the instant I met them. The hero is my kind of hero, the heroine my kind of heroine, the baddy a real nasty baddy... thoroughly enjoyed it from cover to cover! Bravo Ms Bazos!
HH
Read the review HERE

* * * 
To see my other choices for 2017
CLICK HERE 

* * * 




All books selected will automatically be short-listed for our 


(to be judged independently and revealed at the end of December 2017)

* * *   * * *   * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.